BRIEF HISTORY OF DANCE
Dance is a form of art that is made by purposefully recreating selected sequence of human motion, which can be imbued with the value of aesthetic and symbolism that are acknowledged by both performers and observers from within the particular culture.
Dancing is very beneficial to your health. It lowers the chances for the heart and blood vessel disease, improves posture and weigh reduces stress and tension, improve brain function because of constant presence of music and can improve relationship between dance partner.
Importance of Social Dances
- Improves your physical health and fitness.
- Improves balance, Coordination and posture.
- Keeps your mind sharp and improves reflexes.
- Combats stress and improves self- confidence.
- Widens your social circle.
- Improves your social interactions and can help conquer shyness.